Friday, September 08, 2006

Corradi give Essien hair as souvinier

Video Safari

Manchester City striker Bernardo Corradi has promised Michael Essien a lock of his hair when the pair meet up at Eastlands later in the season.

Corradi was sent off on his Premiership debut for City at Stamford Bridge last month, although his departure was accompanied by a childish grab of the hair by Essien.
The clubs are not due to meet again until February, by which time Corradi will have had plenty of time to arrange a personal handover ceremony with the Ghanaian star.
"I am not sure what Essien was trying to do when he grabbed my hair," Corradi told the official Manchester City magazine.
"Maybe he likes it, so I will cut off a lock for him when we play Chelsea at home. I may even give him the address of my stylist."