Monday, July 03, 2006

Man Utd's Ronaldo ready to sign Real Madrid deal

Video Safari

Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo has again failed to rule out a move to Real Madrid.
The winger's club future is unclear with growing speculation he is set to leave Old Trafford for the Spanish giants after the World Cup.

Ronaldo, who cost United £12.8million from Sporting Lisbon, was asked questions on the subject after Portugal's World Cup victory over England and did nothing to quash the rumours.
Asked by the Spanish press if he was destined for Real, Ronaldo smiled and said: "We will see after the World Cup."
The Spanish reporter said: "You talk like it's a done deal."
Ronaldo continued to smile before he said: "No, we have to sign it first. I will talk to you after the World Cup."
In another exchange with the English press, the United winger, was asked why he wanted to leave Old Trafford.
Ronaldo said: "I don't want to leave. I never said this. I said I like Real Madrid. I don't say I want to leave Manchester United."
He was then asked: "So you don't want to leave Manchester United?" but Ronaldo replied: "I don't know, maybe."