Thursday, June 29, 2006

Betis winger Joaquin: I'm not worth Chelsea money

Video Safari

Real Betis winger Joaquin has admitted he is ready to move to a bigger club.
A target for Chelsea, Newcastle United and Manchester United, Joaquin returned from Spain's World Cup campaign yesterday and declared: "For now I only want to think about my vacation, to be energetic over a long season is difficult and I need a break.
"I would only break my vacation if an important offer arrived. We are going to study it, but as long as the president agrees.
"The figures that Chelsea offers at the moment cannot be handled. No team is going to give up that sort of money and I am not worth it.
"I know that the president is not going to let me go cheaply. If the offer is good, however, we must consider it at great length."