Monday, September 04, 2006

Oliveira fears no Inter

Video Safari

Ricardo Oliveira says he has no fear about his move to AC Milan - and issued a warning to city rivals Inter.

The Brazilian striker declared: "I do not fear anything. I do not fear a shirt No: at Sao Paulo and Betis I had the 12, I was free here also to take the same with Milan, nevertheless I have taken the 7.
"I do not have fear of controversies: the tifosi may have waited for a bigger name, but it's no pressure on me.
"Pressure and expectation is everywhere: between Inter and Milan there is rivalry like between Barcelona and Real.
"Sure Inter have bought alot and are stronger, but Milan is a strong team and can match Inter."
Oliveira added: "It's good people haven't heard of me, they will soon see what sort of player I am. It's an advantage for me in games.
"Kaka told me there is nowhere else like Milan, from my short time here I can see he is right."