Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Real Madrid reveal AC Milan talks for Ronaldo

Video Safari

Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has revealed AC Milan have held talks with Ronaldo.

"I believe that Ronaldo is going to continue with us," said Calderon. "It seems there is an approach, I do not want to get upset about it. I believe that he is an extraordinary player, for us we are proud that a club wants him because he is the best centre-forward in the world, therefore it is logical that he receives interest.
"Yes, I believe Milan has approached him. They called the club and they have spoken with him.
"It is a question that the player will decide. Ronaldo wants to continue with Real Madrid, he said this to me. He is excited by this new squad and by the possibility of sharing the attack with Ruud van Nistelrooy. I do not have any doubt that he will continue."