Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Eto'o: I'll give my last drop of blood to Barcelona

Video Safari

Barcelona ace Samuel Eto'o says he's as hungry as ever for glory.

"I am here beginning my third year and with more hunger than ever to win titles," said the Cameroon striker.
"The problem for Barcelona this season is Barcelona. If somebody already is saying that we have won the Liga, the Champions League and the Super Cup, then things will not turn out well. We must continue working hard.
"I want to be remembered as someone who gave his last drop of blood for this club.
"I wasn't signed to sell shirts, but to help this team win trophies. There are many people here who have trusted me and I am not ready to disappoint them or to let them think they've lost money by signing me.
"I am very happy to be here. The truth is that I have never felt so happy as when I am playing for Barca. At Mallorca I felt very happy and very loved, but at Barca everything is really perfect."