Sunday, August 13, 2006

Cesc: Arsenal my home

Video Safari

Cesc Fabregas has again declared he's happy at Arsenal.

The Spanish midfielder said: "Sometimes people do not realise what Arsenal is like.
"Outside everything is so big, but inside everything is so small - it is just like a family.
"People have said that I could be playing for Real, and they came to my agent - but I knew there was not a better club to play for.
"I know I am at a big club with a big team - great players and a great manager.
"At my age - or any age - I do not think there is a better club to be at than Arsenal."
Cesc added: "Everything in my life has gone so quickly since I was 15 and I came here - sometimes you do not realise what you are achieving.
"So this season it will be very important to calm down a little bit, to realise what I am doing - but also giving everything for the team because I think this team can do a lot of good things."