Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Arsenal's Reyes: No secret I want Real Madrid

Video Safari

Arsenal striker Jose Antonio Reyes admits he wants a move to Real Madrid.

In an interview with AS today, the Spain international said: "I always have said that Madrid has been one of my greatest objectives. It is something that I cannot hide and that everybody knows.
"Real Madrid is a sweet you cannot reject.
"I've told my agent to only tell me something when it is concrete. I have read the news on the internet, but Jesus (Rodriguez) has not told me anything."
Meanwhile, it's reported Arsenal vice-chairman David Dein has told Real they're ready to sell Reyes "if the right offer arrives". Reyes' agent, Jesus Rodriguez, has been in constant contact with Arsenal in recent days trying to convince them to sell.