Monday, September 25, 2006

Seedorf clash with Ancelotti

Video Safari

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti's blow-up with midfielder Clarence Seedorf has been analysed in the local press.

The pitch side television cameras caught the exchange during yesterday's 0-0 draw at Livorno and it comes just a few days after a similar argument with Kaka.
"You have to play the ball quickly. You're too slow," said the Coach from the side of the field.
Seedorf responded: "Focus on Coaching. You can't just criticise. Instead of shouting, you might like to give us a hand from the bench."
Ancelotti was furious and answered the Dutchman. "And you focus on playing. You're lucky I've run out of substitutions, otherwise you'd be off."
The 0-0 draw at the Stadio Armando Picchi was Milan's first stalemate of the season, as they had won all three of their Serie A
games and as many in the Champions League.
Nonetheless, reports of tension within the Rossoneri camp hit boiling point with this exchange and Ancelotti took his anger out on the media.
"I'm not angry about what happened, as it's between Seedorf and me. I won't explain it to you, otherwise it'll get turned into a soap opera like the Kaka discussion. If I'm angry it's because there's always a camera under my nose and getting on my nerves."