Sunday, August 27, 2006

Reyes declare Arsenal game over

Video Safari

Jose Antonio Reyes has declared his Arsenal career is OVER.
The 22-year-old is so determined to return to his native Spain that he says he will join any of the clubs showing an interest in signing him.
"What I want is to come to Spain. I won't play again in England," he told Marca on Sunday.
"I want to return. If it's to play for Atletico Madrid I say yes, if it's to play for Real Madrid I say yes, if it's to play for Sevilla I say yes."
Arsenal have revealed they have turned down a
bid from Atletico Madrid while negotiations with Real Madrid appear strained.
The Gunners have accused Real of not backing up their interest in Reyes and unsettling the player.
Sevilla is the Spain international's former club but they have yet to enter the fray in trying to sign Reyes.