Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Gudjohnsen can help Barca beat Chelsea

Video Safari

Ronaldinho says Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has gaffed by selling Eidur Gudjohnsen to Barcelona.

Ronaldinho said: "Hopefully Eidur can help us beat Chelsea because he knows all about them.
"So maybe they will find it was a mistake for them to sell him.
"Eidur is a very good player and he is extremely important for Barcelona. I'm sure he will be a great player for us and will help us win lots of titles.
"I am not bothered about Chelsea anyway. I always want to play against the best sides and Chelsea are one of the best teams in the world.
"I have no preference about who we face but, of course, I think it will be easier to play them in the group stages rather than the knockouts.
"The only title I lost last season was the World Cup - but that soured everything. Now I just want to keep on winning things with Barcelona and go down in history."