Friday, September 29, 2006

Raul slam at snipers

Video Safari

Real Madrid captain Raul has hit back at the snipers after a superb performance against Dynamo Kiev in midweek.

Full of confidence after his two goals, Raul rapped: "I'm used to the criticism. This is Real Madrid. Everything has great importance. I believe that I have experienced more good things than bad.
"In the last months I have only trained and I have not commented on things. I have used all my energy in training to be in the best condition. It seemed that at 29, I had nothing else to do in football. Some wanted me to retire. I have noticed a lack of politeness and respect. But I have a lot more football ahead of me.
"At club level in the last years things have not gone well. There have been many changes and I have undergone much. I wanted to be at the best level and I could not do so because of the many things that have happened at the club.
"But nobody can doubt my commitment to this club."