Saturday, July 29, 2006

Shevchenko wants son Jordan to play for England!

Video Safari

Chelsea star Andriy Shevchenko has earmarked son Jordan to one play for ... England!
Shevchenko has enjoyed meeting his new Blues team-mates on the pre-season tour to America.
In the surroundings of the famous Beverley Hills Hotel on LA's Sunset Boulevard, the Ukrainian star, 29, revealed wife Kirsten, a top model in the USA, had a big say in his switch from AC Milan to Stamford Bridge. He said: "I talked very closely with my wife about the move. It is a decision we made together.
"It was a lifestyle decision to join Chelsea for me and, most importantly, for my family. I wanted to come over to England.
"And my son could play for England one day? Yeah!"
Jordan is just 20 months old and the Shevchenkos are also looking forward to the birth of a second child.
And if it turns out to be a case of like father like son, then a future England boss could have something special on his hands.